Oh wow! A lot has happened since my last blog post, that’s for sure.
As you might know, I have my third book coming out in September – The Black Air will be hitting a bookshop shelf near you on 7th September. And to celebrate, I’m doing several book signings across the North and London.
It would be absolutely wonderful to have you there. Book signings are one of my favourite parts of being an author as I get to meet so many amazing readers. Check out the events below and see if you need to reserve a place or just pop along on the day 😃
Book signings and author events
- The Black Air Launch Party – The Book Corner, Halifax – 6:30-8pm, Thursday 7th September – Reserve your free space
- The Black Air book signing – Crooked Books, Hebden Bridge – 1-3pm, Saturday 9th September
- The Black Air Q&A and book signing – Waterstones Altrincham – 2-3pm, Sunday 10th September – Reserve your free space
- Tea & Talk Afternoon with Author Jennifer Lane – The Atlantis Bookshop, London – 2:30-5pm Friday 15th September – Book your space
- The Witch’s Survival Guide book signing – Watkins Bookshop, London – 1-2pm, Saturday 16th September
- The Black Air book signing – Waterstones Preston – 1:30-3:30pm, Sunday 17th September
If you can’t make an event, don’t worry! You can pre-order your copy of The Black Air here.